We are a busy commercial construction company based in Chantilly, VA seeking an experienced, multi-skilled, tech-savvy individual with great administrative skills to help support our firm full time.
- Greet visitors/clients, answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintaining/restocking kitchen items and general office supplies
- Maintain office equipment (troubleshooting, arranging service).
- Manage and maintain COVID field safety kits.
- Perform and maintain office COVID safety requirements/protocols-disinfect high touch areas, sign in sheets.
- Assist with keeping multiple databases, spreadsheets, and presentations up to date.
- Assist with accounting needs to include entering PO’s, subcontracts, and vendor information into QuickBooks daily. Research missing PO’s, subcontracts, and invoices. Weekly filing.
- Printing and distributing various reports and documents.
- Assist in updating manual and electronic filing systems to include typing, copying, scanning and assembling.
- Assist with business administrative tasks such as licensing, insurance, and compliance.
- Receive deliveries, sort and distribute mail.
- Errands as needed, such as running to the bank, post office or FedEx/UPS
- Assist with post updating/maintaining marketing materials.
- Support multiple internal divisions and staff with tasks, which could include: Calling prospective clients, ordering material, preparing and sending proposals, printing documents, shipping, and answering emails promptly.
- Typing 45 wpm
- Proficient in MS Office, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Experience with Salesforce
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to solve problems, manage and use time efficiently, strong client service skills and proofreading skills
- Be punctual, reliable, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines and work semi-independently.
- Strong attention to detail, able to handle multiple tasks, proven work ethic.
- 2 Year College degree
- 3 year’s experience
For consideration, please respond with your resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year