ULTRA COMPANY GENERAL CONTRACTORS has a career opportunity for ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER for our rapidly expanding EXTERIOR RESTORATION & WATERPROOFING DIVISION.
Candidates must have proven expertise with estimating, budgeting, and managing exterior restoration projects in commercial, multi-family, and industrial properties. Experience with painting estimating is a plus, but not required.
Some, but not all of the services we offer:
** CAULKING and WET GLAZING
** BELOW GRADE REMEDIATION
** FULL FAÇADE WATERPROOFING AND RESTORATION
** MASONRY TUCKPOINTING AND REPLACEMENT/REPAIRS
** CONCRETE REPAIRS
** COATINGS AT VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL SURFACES
** PARKING GARAGE RENOVATIONS
- Lead and manage Exterior Restoration, Renovation, and Repairs projects from basic repairs to complex jobs.
- Project coordination, scheduling, and leadership of the project team; cost controls; pay application and sub invoices; reporting to ownership; project buyout; estimating and change order management; close and complete communications; and all related duties of a PM.
- Consulting, Specification Development, and Estimating of Vertical, Horizontal, and Below Grade projects in all types of commercial, multi-family, parking, and industrial real estate structures.
- Develop new and maintain existing business relationships with a wide variety of client types.
- Minimum of 2 years working as an Estimator/PM, and a minimum of 5 years of progressively increasing experience in the masonry restoration/waterproofing industry.
- Previous hands-on trade experience.
- Familiar with scheduling, and project management software programs used in the industry.
- An excellent communicator including leading meetings and strong writing skills.
- Handle pressure, deadlines, and responsibilities as a project manager in a very fast-paced environment.
Must have valid driver’s license, clean record, able to pass background checks.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and any additional information you may want to add.
Very Competitive Compensation Package with Bonus Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid Time Off
- Restoration Waterproofing: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- On the road
Typical start time:
- 7 AM
Typical end time:
- 5 PM
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- A waiting period may apply