We are searching for a committed, driven, sales intern to join our team. The intern will complete all tasks assigned by their manager, which may include conducting market research, making cold calls, and identifying new business opportunities.
This is a temporary position, with flexible part-time hours, but could possibly turn into a permanent one. No experience needed, just willingness to learn. This position will be required to work from office in Chantilly, remote work is not an option.
- Work closely with manager, sales, and operations to complete allocated tasks.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Tracking and handing off qualified new leads.
- Reaching out to potential customers through all available channels. This will include cold calling.
- Assisting in site walks when needed.
Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Four-year college degree or current college student.
- Driver’s license.
- Interest in a Sales career.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.