ULTRA Company General Contractors is now accepting applications for Commercial Construction Project Manager/Estimator. Project types areTenant Improvement and Major Building Renovations. Experience with Estimating Projects is a requirement of the position.
ULTRA’s core values and TRUST and EXCELLENCE. If these are your values and how you go about both your personal and professional lives, you will fit in well with, and thrive, in our organization.
- Leading and managing commercial construction projects ranging from white box to high profile, upscale locations. Duties include project coordination, scheduling and leadership of the project team; cost controls; reporting to the executive team; project buyout; change order management; excellent communications; and all related duties of a professional construction manager
- Leading and managing commercial major building and capital improvement projects.
- Estimating of tenant improvement as well as major capital construction projects.
- Experience with SCIF and Secure Spaces Construction is helpful.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with a wide variety of client types.
- Minimum of a 2-year degree in construction-related curriculum.
- Minimum of 4 years working as a PM, or 3 years as a PM with at least 2 years prior experience as an Assistant PM with a Commercial G/C.
- 2 years of Commercial Construction Estimating Experience.
- Proficient with scheduling, financial and project management of Construction Projects.
- An excellent communicator including leading meetings and strong writing skills.
- Able to handle pressure, deadlines, and responsibilities as a project manager of commercial construction projects in a very fast-paced environment.
- Will only consider local candidates.
Must have valid driver’s license, clean record, able to pass background checks.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and any additional information you may want to add.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative